2016 Bible Reading Blog

2016 Bible Reading Blog
WECOME TO MY BLOG, IT'S MY INTENTION TO USE THIS SITE IN A WAY THAT WILL HELP YOU AND I GROW. MAY WE LIVE A MORE CONFIDENT LIFE IN CHRIST. REMEMBER YOUR LOVED AND CARED FOR! I HOLD MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE TO TEACH - PLEASE PRAY THIS SITE AND THE WEBPAGE "HE HAS THE BIGGEST SMILE" MAKES IT AROUND THE WORLD BRINGING HONOR AND GLORY TO GOD! LETS SHARE AND BRING SOULS TO CHRIST! FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS AND YES - SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS :) COME EXPERIENCE A WALK WITH JESUS IN A WAY YOU HAVEN'T BEFORE...

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Its been 20 years since I have been the mother of a newborn, but the memory of the constant fear of something horrible happening to my precious baby as he slept, I have not forgotten. Who else can relate? I remember having such feelings of fear that he may just stop breathing as he slept, constantly placing my hand on his little back or my finger under his nose to feel his breath.
WOW! Technology come a long way! I just ordered two of these Owlet baby monitors for my sister's twins that are due to arrive in a few short months. This little device is a must have for any new mother, and something I only could have dreamed of existing 2 decades ago!
The Owlet Baby Monitor is a small and simple sock that fits on your baby’s foot that detects your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels. If your baby stops breathing it immediately sounds the alarm. It’s been amazing to hear stories of how this little monitor has potentially saved baby’s lives AND given parents so much more sleep. It’s simple but so amazing.
Owlet is offering me special pricing that I can pass along to my Friend’s on Facebook. Click on the link at the bottom to check it out and get $20 off of the monitor. Please share this with your friends that this could help. Sleep is so important!


No comments:

Post a Comment