2016 Bible Reading Blog

2016 Bible Reading Blog
WECOME TO MY BLOG, IT'S MY INTENTION TO USE THIS SITE IN A WAY THAT WILL HELP YOU AND I GROW. MAY WE LIVE A MORE CONFIDENT LIFE IN CHRIST. REMEMBER YOUR LOVED AND CARED FOR! I HOLD MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE TO TEACH - PLEASE PRAY THIS SITE AND THE WEBPAGE "HE HAS THE BIGGEST SMILE" MAKES IT AROUND THE WORLD BRINGING HONOR AND GLORY TO GOD! LETS SHARE AND BRING SOULS TO CHRIST! FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS AND YES - SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS :) COME EXPERIENCE A WALK WITH JESUS IN A WAY YOU HAVEN'T BEFORE...

Saturday, April 23, 2016

http://7morereps.wix.com/hehasthebestsmile (My Website)
http://www.hehasthebestsmile.blogspot.com (My Blog)
https://www.facebook.com/hehasthebestsmile (Psalm 37:4)

Hello, I have been a widower over seven years and have a older child that gets bullied at school for not having a Mother. I was married 18 years and need to find a Godly woman that has not experienced divorce. I am 52 and I lost everything to my late wife's breast cancer and a dishonest business partner.
Please pray that I am strong especially since making a website. My hearts desire is to serve Christ and share His love with others. My daughter goes to a Cambridge International school and comp week is approaching fast. Pray for her to have the Lords peace and wisdom. Pray that good friends come into our lives. We moved to AZ from OR bcs of the cancer and starting over is tough. It has been very difficult to say the least. I have made many mistakes since losing my other (better) half. We look forward to seeing Jesus and reuniting with Donna.
Please pray the above blog and websites - direct lost souls to the Kingdom of God! May we find a ministry and calling for something beyond our imagination or dreams. 

God bless you all and thank you for your love and support in prayer.

Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment