2016 Bible Reading Blog

2016 Bible Reading Blog
WECOME TO MY BLOG, IT'S MY INTENTION TO USE THIS SITE IN A WAY THAT WILL HELP YOU AND I GROW. MAY WE LIVE A MORE CONFIDENT LIFE IN CHRIST. REMEMBER YOUR LOVED AND CARED FOR! I HOLD MYSELF ACCOUNTABLE TO TEACH - PLEASE PRAY THIS SITE AND THE WEBPAGE "HE HAS THE BIGGEST SMILE" MAKES IT AROUND THE WORLD BRINGING HONOR AND GLORY TO GOD! LETS SHARE AND BRING SOULS TO CHRIST! FEEL FREE TO MAKE COMMENTS AND YES - SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS :) COME EXPERIENCE A WALK WITH JESUS IN A WAY YOU HAVEN'T BEFORE...

Friday, May 6, 2016

Seven Trumpets Part 3 - heart of repentance is putting the apple back on the tree. We give God back the right to be God, we say Your the one who decides right from wrong. Your the one that knows how my life should be lived. Your the one that has that Lordship in my life. I trust you! Some say how could of it gone do badly when over the life time I tried so hard? Bcs were not God... We don't know what is going to happen, what is on others mind, we don't know what were doing some of the time. We were never made to make those decisions on our own. Do you see how much we need God? This requires a humility bcs we will never be able to do it on our own. The heart of repentance is really a heart of humility.

I am not God I can not run my own life. I do not know good from wrong. I make mistakes all the time. The issue is not the long list of things committed. We can stop those sins, but will still have to repent about other things. People become conservatives but don't have a real rebirth. The heart of repentance is putting the apple back on the tree - I trust you God and that is hard in the heart of a bitter soul....
God is King of Kings and Lord of Lords - He does not want us to grovel at His feet giving up in exhaustion... 

http://www.lifelessonsradio.org/ListenNow.asp 

March 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment